Dog Psychology Shadow Program
Are you having trouble finding a program that can teach you about dog psychology?
It’s not hard to find a good dog training school and it’s not hard to find a company that will sell you a franchise and make you a “trainer” in the process. But what seems to be a challenge is finding someone who truly knows & understands the psychology of dogs, humans and the dynamic way they influence one another.
You now have an opportunity to learn about dog psychology, behavior and training from one of the nations best dog behavior experts and one of Cesar Millan’s long time head trainers. Since 2014 Todd has been a head trainer for Cesar at his Training Cesars Way Fundamentals Courses and has helped teach over 1,000 worldwide students the fundamentals of dog behavior and psychology. Todd has also had the chance to work and learn from other great minds in the business including Linn Boyke, Colleen Steckloff and Martin Deeley.
Now you can learn with Todd, one on one.
Over the years Todd has worked with and handled thousands of dogs and thier humans. When you attend the Dog Psychology Shadow program you will learn first hand from his knowledge and experience into how dogs think, communicate and learn. You will learn the instinctive way a pack truly works and you will learn about the ways humans influence a dogs behavior and you will learn how to develop strategies to improve those behaviors.
This program is not just for dog training professionals and can be tailored to fit each students needs and abilities. People in rescue, owners of multiple dogs, groomers, dog walkers and anyone else looking to expand their knowledge of how to understand and modify dog behavior will benefit from this program.
$500/day 1-7 days
- Attend training consultations
- Handle dogs with various behavior issues
- Learn Todd’s philosophy of dog behavior and psychology
- Practice pack walks
- Practice and learn about the many tools available
- Learn personal awareness, body language and breathing/relaxation techniques
- Learn how to read a dog’s body language
- Learn to communicate in a dog's instinctive language
- Learn strategy development for dealing with aggression, fear, anxiety, over-excitment, leash reactivity, obsessive issues and more.